As I shared here before am making plans for RJ’s new room. I already have my basic colour scheme picked out. At the moment I’m a bit afraid of tackling this room. At the moment the room is been used as a guest and craft room. Actually I take that last part back. This room is so overcrowded with my crafting stuff goodies that I can not even work in there. I don’t even think I can share pictures of the room with you just yet.
Taking advantage of my crafty streak these past weeks I made something to go into RJ’s new room. I’m sure you’ve seen all kinds of great button art projects popping up in blogland. I thought I’d try my hand on one.
I used an old Ikea frame that lost it’s glass pane in an accident :), spray paint, buttons and hot glue. Let me tell you this little project made me crazy to the point that I wanted to throw in the towel. As I mentioned I used my hot glue gun to fix the buttons to my card stock. The buttons kept coming off arhhh. I then realised that my glue gun must be the low heat variety. I never gave this much thought. So now I’m putting high intensity hot glue gun on my ‘want for crafting/diy’ list.
Well all left to do now is clearing the room before any decorating can even start. Yes I mean cleared out! This time moving furniture to the middle of the room will not suffice, unfortunately. Well that will be going on that other, getting longer every day to do list 😉
Thanks for joining my today. See you next time.