Yay it’s the weekend you guys. I have a great little DIY project for you today. You could easily recreate it this weekend. I have had a copper project on my to do list for ages. The copper trend has been around for a while and is showing no signs of letting up any time soon. I for one don’t mind that at all.
Today it’s time for an LLF collab with fashion blogger Nefferth from @mode_plus. She will be showing you a lovely copper and bronze make up look. Check out Nefferth’s video here.
Supplies you will need to make this frame are:
- 4 Copper elbows (90 degrees, 15 mm Ø)
- 2 Copper brackets
- 1 Piece of wood to use as the stand
- Wooden dowels 14 mm (2 x 20 cm, 2 x 30 cm)
- 2 small clips to hang your art from (I spraypainted regular metal clips copper)
- Copper wire to hang the clips from the wooden dowel
- Hammer and nails
- Glue (I used contact glue and a hot glue gun)
If you have any questions please let me know by leaving a message in the comment section. If you try one of our tutorials please share and tag us on Instagtram.
Have a lovely weekend. Till next time,